Friday, December 6, 2013

Old Town Hall

As I have shared here we went to the Dickens Christmas last weekend and noticed all the Christmas decorations are up throughout downtown. So I knew I wanted to head back downtown and take photos of the Old Town Hall or Market House. I have been wanting to for a while because it is one of the landmarks of Fayetteville NC. Try it, type Fayetteville NC into google images and this place will come up. 

So we headed downtown which is a pretty short and straight drive from were we live. It was actually REALLY cold this day. My nose started to get really red in the photos toward the end. Knox was even shivering. That was when we decided we needed to head home. But I got to admit that it was really fun to see all the Christmas decorations even a tree in the middle of the old town hall. So festive!
Now we are headed off to Washington State! Our home, where are families and old friends are. I am very excited and have barely been able to sleep. But I have also been sad because we are boarding Knox at the vet. He is still a puppy and I don't want him to have a traumatic experience under the plane but I also hope he doesn't have a traumatic experience at the vet. So its been a little sad I know I wont be able to see my little man. He is my best good friend! So I will definitely miss him. 

But I am ready to see my family and be back to the west coast. #westcoastbestcoast right? I am not sure how much I will be posting when I am gone. Maybe a post here and there or maybe just posts when I get back. I am unsure and totally not worried about it. Also the shop will be closing up this evening so if you want to order, order now
love, Carlee
Leggings: Nike
Boots & Plaid Shirt & Purse: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Coat: Eddie Bauer  
Scarf: Old

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty building! Love your outfit too!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos and the architecture! And very comfy outfit too :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We'll both be in Washington State for the holidays too to see our families! Can't wait to be in cooler weather to really bring Christmas together! It's hard when it's 80 degrees here in Florida! You are adorable girl! And I want to steal that puppy!!!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee