Thursday, June 9, 2016

Carry On: Rainbow Rowell

I LOVED this book! I actually stayed up until 1am to finish it on Tuesday night. The book is about 500 pages and I was on page 400 and just couldn't put it down until I knew how the story turned out. Of course, that meant I was WAY too tired on Wednesday. I have read every book by Rainbow Rowell I just love her story telling ability and so I knew I had to read this book. Even though this book was a little different then her other ones. This one was based in a magical fantasy world in the UK. 

I loved Simon and Baz's story. It was my favorite thing. That is why I couldn't out it down. I had to see what happened with them. The magical story was told well even though at times I was a little confused but once you keep reading all the parts will fill together. I think those are the best stories that keep you hanging on and then all the cracks fill in later and it all clicks. 

I also really enjoy how Rainbow Rowell ends her books. They are like real life endings. Normal people, normal life. Not these ... 'happily ever after moments' although it does feel that way even if it is real life. Even these fantasies stories are better with real life ending. Although I hope Simon gets better, I feel a little bad about a part of this ending but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. So I'll keep vague posting haha. I would give this book a 5 out of 5 raking! Thats how much I liked it. 

love, Carlee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee