Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Things I screenshotted v.04

I haven't done one of these in forever and I thought it was about time since I screenshotted a bunch of stuff from Halloween and Halloween costumes. I totally want to be big and pregnant around Halloween sometime. Have you seen some of the cute pregnant women costumes they are so awesome! So yes, I would like to travel, make art, laugh about funny diet memes and send them to my mom and have to be discussed. haha I would love the sloth cake. I am not a big fan of cake but maybe some fudge or brownies frosted like the sloth cake below. Would that be weird? Yeah, probably. 

Art and Travel
About food and dieting! haha
I told my Mom that I wanted her to make and send my this cake for my birthday!

All about Halloween
This photo of April from Parks and Rec looks just like my friend Mayet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee