Friday, April 28, 2017

Bacoli

On Tuesday, Clark got the day off, it was Liberation Day here in Italy and Clark gets the Italian holidays off so we decided to take a little adventure and explore an area we haven't explored before. Which is what I do every time I get a change haha. So nothing new there. Bacoli is a little town on on peninsula in the Bay of Naples. It has pretty beaches and a lighthouse on the point. There is a cool building on the end of the pier called Casina Vanvitelliana in Bacoli which was our first stop. 
We drove around and stopped at some pretty points. We even drove to the most western point of the peninsula where there is a lighthouse and a gorgeous view of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius. There was even a hiking trail on the edge of the peninsula but we were not dressed in the correct clothes for a hike so we will definitely have to go back to hike. I love how blue the water is in these photos. There was even people already on the beach and swimming in the water, even though it was barely 70 degrees. While I enjoy the 70 degree weather I don't think it's warm enough to swim haha. I can't wait until it is though. 
love, Carlee
Dress: Marshalls
Sandals: Clarks
Sunglasses: Target
Bag: JCPennys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee