Monday, April 10, 2017

Wisteria Hysteria

My favorite time of the year, wisteria season! I just love it and I am so glad that there is tons of wisteria here as well just like in North Carolina. There wasn't much, if any, wisteria in Washington State so I fell in love with it when we lived in NC and I am glad that love gets to continue here in Naples, Italy. The vining branches, hanging purple flowers, and sweet aroma it is magical, at least to me. 
Has anyone else watched Jane the Virgin? I am almost done with season 1 and I absolutely love it. I am watching it on Netflix so it's easy just to binge. It's funny cause I will see shows on Netflix that I know people love and I will still be skeptical about but I usually end up watching the shows and loving them and this is definitely one of those shows. It is so cute and cheesy and funny and I love the characters. 
Leggings: H&M
Boots: TJ Maxx
Sweater: Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee