Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introductions Please

Hello,
         So first I will start with a little bit about myself. My name is Carlee and I am a freshman at the University of Washington. I love it their, Seattle is great and rainy.
      I want to start blogging because I want a way to express myself and maybe if I can help someone out  or someone can relate to me in some way then that is great. I love the life I have been given, although I have worked hard for it as well.
    Throughout this blog I will be talking about fashion, losing and gaining weight in college, my relationship, food, and much more. I appreciate any comments or advice or questions for me as well. Stay tune for my first really blog entry.


Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee