Thursday, March 29, 2012

Its that time of day

My running shoes are on and my hair is in a pony tail!






It is time for the gym. This week has been stressful just coming back to school after spring break and trying to get into the swing of things. I also already have homework after 3 days of classes which is just crazy. But hey this is college. I didn't have much time to go to the gym this week but I made time everyday to do so. It is easy for me on a busy day to tell myself, "its just one day, Ill go tomorrow." This isn't the right attitude and I know that sometime it is hard to get motivated though. But I am working on it everyday and if you have the right music on your ipod going to the gym can be fun!

Also at the end of the week on Sunday, I will be posting a screen shot of what my Web MD Food and Fitness Planner after one week. So keep a look out for that:)

Carlee

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I am well thank you.
      I checked out a couple of your blogs and they are great. I am now following you on two of your blogs. High Art Blog and Tres Zapotes. Follow me too. Thanks for you comment. :)

      Carlee

      Delete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee