Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Springtime equals pink time



 So spring is here once again and I for one could not be happier about it. Like I have said in earlier posts Seattle is not the best place to be in the winter so I am very grateful for spring. Spring not only brings better weather to us less fortunate but it also brings out the beautiful flower blossoms. Around campus today I couldn't help but to see pink everywhere! I am not a huge fan of pink but man after 4 long months of winter in the Pacific Northwest I am excited to see any color but gray. I also got a free pair of pink Rent the Runway sunglasses last week and I was wearing them today and I thought this is the perfect opportunity to show them off.

Let me explain a little bit more. My college was having a fashion show and there was tons of local businesses as well as bigger chains marketing their merchandise. Well why my friends and I were waiting in line to go into the fashion show some of the companies had booths set up with some of there merchandise and they were giving it out for free. And I snagged these awesome sunglasses!






                      All of these photos are taken by Me! 



Well there you go. These sunglasses are perfect for spring go check out Rent the Runway. I also through in a few pink blossom pictures as you can see.

Is there something you snagged for free? What is it and where did you get it?

Carlee J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee