Saturday, March 31, 2012

A little sloth

Hey there,

For some reason my boyfriend came up with the nickname little sloth for me and it stuck. I am actually proud of this! It is at least a unique nickname. Well for my birthday he bought me this necklace. A little sloth. Simply perfect. 





The necklace can be found at the site Etsy and are handmade by a lady named Mary Walke. Her business is called marymaryhandmade and all different handmade figures on necklaces. I have the Happy Sloth Necklace. Like I said they are handmade so not everyone will be like the Little Sloth in the website picture. There is even a little initials of Mary Walke on the back of the necklace. I love it because it is unique specially made for me. Look at him how can he not brighten your day. This is the first time I have heard of Mary Walke and I probably wouldn't have if my boyfriend hadn't boughten me a necklace from her. Her stuff is unique go check it out!

The Etsy website alone is great. I have been browsing through it now and it is a place for people just like you and me to sell there handmade, vintage, crafty things. It is a really cool website. Go check it out. 

What do you think? Do you have something specially made for you? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee