Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Green Plaid

Thank you all for the support and the views to my shop! If you have any questions about it let me know. I feel like I haven't posted an outfit in forever. I have some ideas so there will be more in the next few weeks. This outfit is a pretty good representation of the clothes I have been living in the past few days. Leggings, plaid, scarf, boots, socks!!! Perfect right? Oh yeah and my umbrella for that rainy Seattle weather. Enjoy Tuesday.
love, Carlee

*Since you are the best followers ever! I am offering 15% off your first purchase in my card shop with the code BESTEVER1 so make sure to stop by and order something. Code expires March 30th 2013 and is only valid for one time use. 

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and comfy outfit. Loving the plaid and the colour of your jacket.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting about your shop. Also adorable outfit, I am loving plaid this season. If you get a sec, Id love for you to stop by my blog. Im hosting a great giveaway this week !
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit! :) I'm kind of jealous of your jacket LOL

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay thats so exciting :)
    i love your green plaid btw! plaid is definitely my favorite for this season

    The DayLee Journal
    $50 KooDeKer Boutique Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can never go wrong with plaid.
    Hope you can check out my blog and enter my giveaway to win an $80 MsDressy.com Gift Card! www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jacket, I've been wanting a military jacket for awhile now!

    Kristina
    kristina-in-retroworter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really drawn towards these types of outfit too recently, you look so cosy! Plaid is the best :) Good luck with your shop xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your parka a lot! nice outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee