Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Doggies romping in the snow

More photos from Washington State. These photos were taken at my moms house on the Columbia River. With the snow and a clear blue sky it looks so beautiful! Although cold. The Rottweiler mix is my moms dog named Apollo. The blonde dog that looks similar to Knox is my brothers dog named Duke. And the little dog is my brothers girlfriend's dog named Fella. We gave Fella so many funny nicknames like DJ Fellie Fell, Fellie Vanillie, Fellie McSmellie. Just lots of random stuff haha.

I know these might not be the most interesting photos to some but I love sharing them here because I like being able to look back. That is basically what this blog is at this point. An online scrapbook and I am 100% okay with that.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. im amazed at how much fun they are having in the snow.
    my two dogs are super cold right now and were only at like low 40s at night. theyre always freezing!
    i wonder how they would do in the snow!
    love these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee