Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Christmas Cards are in the shop

 I know it is only the beginning of September and I haven't even starting embracing the fall season but with retail you have to be one step ahead of the game. So here is a preview of my Christmas card line that is now in the shop. I still have a few more ideas that I want to get down and create the finish product, but they are still in the works. Hopefully they will be done soon. 

Right now my favorite card is the "It's the most wonderful time of the year" with the snowboard and skiis. I love how the finished illustration turned out. Which one if your favorite?
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee