Monday, September 30, 2013

International Folk Festival

This past weekend the International Folk Festival happened in downtown Fayetteville. Clark actually came home from work one day and told me about it. He heard about it through one of this coworkers. I am so glad he did. The festival is all about different nations and ethnicities. The food smelt so yummy and there was so many options. We actually didn't eat anything since we went right after lunch time and had just eaten at home. That was probably a good thing since everything looked and smelt amazing.
I honestly haven't seen so many people in one location before in Fayetteville. It is nice that there are events like this one were the community gets involved. I like that. I guess the dogwood festival in the spring is pretty cool so I am excited to attend that. My favorite part of this festival was seeing all the people dressed in there cultural attire. It was really pretty. So many colors going on and nations coming together to celebrate.
Having the parrot on my shoulder was probably one of the best parts of the event. Even though I was probably older by 10 years then everyone wanting to hold it. Oh well, it was a highlight for sure.


Shirt & Purse: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have there
    Keep up the good work :)

    www.journalette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun. I love fall festivals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee