Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Florida Georgia Line Concert

On Thursday, Clark and I hopped in the car and headed to Charleston, SC for a 5 day vacation. Our first stop was a Florida Georgia Line concert with Nelly, Thursday night. It was actually Clark and I’s first concert together. I have been to many concerts but this was only Clark’s second. It was a really good time and one of my favorite concerts I have ever been too. We bought general admission tickets for $40, it was on the floor standing only. The concert started at 7:30 with Chris Lane (then Nelly performed his set) and it ended with Florida Georgia Line and Nelly performing Cruise at around 11:30. So we stood for the better part of 4 hours. And man were my legs tired but it was totally worth it.
I was really excited to see both Florida Georgia Line and Nelly. You can definitely tell that Nelly is a seasoned performer and was very good on stage. He transitioned well between songs, covered some songs that weren’t his, and mixed some of his songs together. He even pulled a couple girls on stage. He was a good performer and that is what I love when I go to a concert. Florida Georgia Line was also awesome. You could tell they weren’t as used to the big stage as Nelly (didn’t transition as well and a tiny bit out of breath as points) but still so good. There sound was also really clear. I took a couple videos on my phone and when I played them back it sounded super good. You can tell they like to have a good time and party and for me that is what a concert is all about a big party.
Those of you that have been to a concert, you know that the people watching is great. Strangers drinking together, fighting, kissing, doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Because everyone knows ‘what happens at concerts stay at concerts.’ The one thing I was not a fan of is all the second hand smoke. People weren’t suppose to be smoking but during the intermissions it seemed everyone had a cigarette in there hand... not favorable. 

This is the outfit I wore to the concert and it was definitely a good choice. Light and breezy. I can’t wait to share all the photos with you from our weekend vacation. We had the best time. I will be sharing more tomorrow.
love, Carlee
Tank: Target
Shorts: DIY (coming soon, promise)
Sandals: Gap
Sunglasses: American Eagle

1 comment:

  1. Your top is so sweet! Love the scallop detailing.

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee