Thursday, December 17, 2015

On the town

Yesterday, I needed to get out of the house and do something. I took Knox for a long walk in the morning but then Clark got home at 1pm (they are getting out early for the holidays) and I just wanted to go do something so we got dressed and jumped in the car and went downtown for a walk. We walked around and saw the pretty decorated Christmas tree in the market house and then we got smoothies and walked some more.
It was really nice to just do something different on a random Wednesday. Sometimes life gets a little predictable and you need that difference (even if it's so tiny) so make you feel satisfied. After we walked around some more we drove to this park and parked the car and watched the fountain while chatting. We finished our smoothies in the car and watched two guys drink beer on a bench in the middle of the day. haha. It was nice and calming and this is what I wore.
love, Carlee
Dress & Sweater & Purse: Target
Boots: Famous Footwear 

1 comment:

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee