Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter Intentions '15-'16

(1. Methow River in Washington State. 2. The Christmas tree lot last year. 3. Knox in Christmas lights in 2013. 4. Christmas in the park 2014. 5. Boken lights. 6. Snoqualmie pass last year.)

1. Make Christmas cookies(12.5.15)
2. Go skiing
3. Go home to WA for xmas
4. Show my Dad, stepmom, and little bro a good time when they come to visit in January.
5. Take photos in the snow
6. Have a party with the whole family when we go home for the holidays
7. Make Christmas candy with my mom
8. Make a snowman
9. Watch all the holiday movies
10. Make a gingerbread house
11. Knox photo with Santa(12.8.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee