Thursday, May 19, 2016

Roses by the railroad tracks

I was on my way home from Target the other day and I saw a glimpse of something pink behind some trees and a building by the railroad tracks. The next time I went by, I was like those are wild roses! So when Clark and I went out to dinner last night I had him snap some quick photos. Clark just finished 60 days of the Whole30 diet and he lost 22lbs which is amazing! I didn't do it with him but I did end up eating better which is good. So to celebrate the end of the diet we went and got some pizza last night! 
After publishing my post yesterday I realized that I have only posted 5 blog posts for May and it's already the 19th. That's okay though. Life has been busy lately with trying to get everything ready before we move to Italy in July and also we are taking a vacation to Washington State and I am also trying to get things figured out with Little Sloth the shop, I will share a post on that soon and what is happening with the shop. Happy Thursday, I am way more active on my instagram and snapchat both @carleewengel for the username, if you want to keep up with me over there. 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Target
Sandals: Old Navy
Jeans: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee