Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wild Flowers

Eastern Washington in the spring is my favorite place ever. I think it takes being away for a while to really appreciate the beauty of my home town and the valley where I grew up. I mean just look at these wild flowers! And they are everywhere on the hillsides and plateaus. It is very dreamy. The weather has been in the mid 60s since we have been here and its been really nice. I thought it would be a little warmer but with it being 85+ and super humid in North Carolina. I am 100% enjoying this cooler and milder weather. It is fantastic.
I have been enjoying watching my brothers play baseball games and taking them out to lunch. They are both in middle school so they have school all this week still but Clark and I took them out to lunch which has been fun. Although in our tiny home town there are only like 2 places to go to lunch. We used to have a McDonalds but it burnt down. Sad day. haha, but really. 
We have also been enjoying eating some Eastern Washington specific food. In Chelan, WA there is the best little drive in EVER! It is called Lakeview Drive-In and if you are ever in the area during the spring/summer you HAVE TO go. It is seasonal so it is not open late fall and winter. We have also been enjoying eating at the taco wagon. In other parts of the country these are known as street tacos but here we just call them tacos. We have some hardcore authentic Mexican food here and it is amazing! Anyways, it has been wonderful so far. Now I am off to enjoy these beautiful weather. 
love, Carlee
Plaid Shirt: H&M
Tank: American Eagle
Jeans: Macys
Sandals: Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee