Sunday, July 8, 2018

Locks


Interrupting your regular scheduling programing of travel posts to bring you a real life real time update! I got my haircut about four days ago. About 12 inches off which means I got to donate it to locks of love. I wanted that much cut off anyways and when the hairdresser was like look up how many inches is needed for locks of love and maybe you can donate. When I looked it up it said 10 inches minimum to donate so I was like awesome let's do this. So yes I am sending my hair off in the mail which sounds odd but I am excited that someone might get to use my hair that is battling cancer.

Back to the haircut. Ever sense we went to Portugal, I was like I NEED a haircut. My hair is just way too long and got way too tangled especially after swimming in the ocean. I was in the let's get stuff done mood the other day and decided make a hair appointment was on that list as well. I went to a new guy. The last two times my hairdresser did a good job but pulled my hair so hard when blowing it out and I hated it! This guy was very nice and easy to work with. I just had him cut it but next time I would like to have it styled as well. Finding a new hairdresser is always one of the worst parts about moving along with finding a good mechanic and a vet you trust.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We are off for a long weekend, gonna explore the south east coast of Italy! (I was suppose to post this on Thursday whoops haha)
love, Carlee
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Adidas
Shirt: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee