Monday, February 11, 2013

Hana

I recently received a new straightener from Missiko it is the 1" Hana Professional Flat Iron. I was patiently awaiting the package all week and when it arrived I was so excited. I opened up the package and there was so many more goodies in the box then just the straightener. There was two cases for the straightener, a hot pad, hair brushes, and nail filers. It is always just a nice surprise to get little extra goodies. 
Now onto the flat iron! I loved it. Instead of just having the heat 1-30 system or something like that. It actually has the degrees which is helpful and it came with a book that told you how hot you are suppose to have it turned up for your hair type. Which is really helpful since I am sure none of us want to damage our hair. 
It straighten my hair really well! I loved it. I am finally glad that I got a new one, my recent one is about 5 years old and it was time to upgrade. In the before and after photo above, the before is how my hair natural dries after a shower, so you can clearly see my hair before Hana straightener and after. I also got tons of compliment on my hair when it was straight. People loved it and were probably taken back a little since I hardly ever wear my hair straight. But now I will definitely have to more often. What do you think?
love, Carlee


Jacket/Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Payless

7 comments:

  1. I love the curve on the sides of the straightener because ones with that kind of curve can also be used as a hair curler! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, you have great hair - totally versatile.

    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your straight hair, but I really love your natural wavy hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having curly curly african american hair I LOVE hearing about new straightners and tips for straight hair! So thanks so much for sharing your opinion!

    I use a baby bliss titanium pro! If you ever get the chance to try it out? I think it's pretty great!! Again thanks for sharing! :)

    -Rachel

    Sincerely Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair straight! Looks cute. I am actually a fan of straight hair ... although, my hair is so thick, it takes forever to straighten, so sometimes I just keep it wavy. *Sigh* my laziness ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the straight hair looks really great on you:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee