Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hints of blue

365 project. 35-41 I feel like this week these photos are kind of boring and uninspiring. That is probably a bad way to start off a post huh? Well I do like the first photo because my shirt and my camera strap are the same color so great! I also got another sale for my card shop Little Sloth which is super exciting. I great really excited every time I make a sale, I feel like that is the way it should be.
I will be posting a review of this awesome Hana straightener tomorrow so look out for that! The photo before that was a accident but sometimes those are the photos that turn on the best! I hope everyone has a great relaxing Sunday. Mine will be filled with last minute homework and I am sure some Netflix. Have a good day.
love, Carlee

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. I love blue. :)
    Also, can't wait for that review!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do a photo challenge but I never keep up with it. I love that over/double exposed shot (perhaps I don't have the terminology right). Very cool though.

    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog Dear :) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    You have such an amazing style and all the post are
    really interesting!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo from Greece

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice blog,I like it new follower. ;)
    follow back, if you like ;) andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are so simple but so pretty! Love it. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is such a beautiful color! Lovely pictures as well.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first picture looks absolutely gorgeous! That shade of blue is so beautiful. I really want your camera strap for my camera! Where did you get it? :D
    I love your blog, by the way (: You have lovely posts and great taste

    Kisses from LA,
    Kelly

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee