Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Healthy Raspberry Banana Smoothie

I say this is 'healthy' because it only has fresh/frozen fruit, ice, and a tiny bit of cool whip. I have been on a smoothie kick lately. I love fresh fruits!!

You'll need
1 medium banana
1/2 cup frozen raspberries (thawed in the microwave)
1 cup ice
1 splash of orange juice.


1. First crush the ice in the blend with the splash of orange juice. 2. Thaw the raspberries in the microwave. I make sure there is juice that way it blends more smoothly. 3. Then put in banana. 4. Poor in a cup and top with a tiny bit of cool whip. 

Makes 10oz of smoothie. 150 calories. 

love, Carlee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee