Saturday, April 12, 2014

Currently | April 12


Currently I am doing my finger nails and toe nails for the military ball tonight.

Purchased Florida Georgia Line and Nelly concert tickets for June.

Started an instagram account just for Little Sloth blog/shop updates.

Having blisters on my feet from working out this week.

Making these muffins again.

Typing this blog post up while Clark is still sleeping this morning. 

Did a custom order with names on the bridesmaid cards. 

Reaching 1,000 sales in my shop last week! A huge THANK YOU to all my customers. 

Listing to The South by the Cadillac Three and all Florida Georgia Line

Watching old episodes of the Office on Netflix 


What are you all up to this weekend? 
love, Carlee








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee