Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Down on Paper Project: Week 2

In 2015, I will be documenting this year week by week using a style similar to Project Life but a lot simpler and more efficient for me. I am calling this method of documentation the Down on Paper Project the idea is to get all your photos/thoughts/memories out of your phone and computer and down on paper for the week. One of the main reasons I have decided to document weekly is because I want to remember the ordinary / boring stuff as well. And if I did it monthly I would probably only include highlights. You can read my original post about the Down on Paper Project here.
I am documenting weekly from Monday to Sunday. Ideally I would post my DoPP spreads Sunday from the following week but here we are on Tuesday evening and I am just now posting January week 2. I think one of the reasons I might have difficulties posting on Sunday is because I am usually putting the spread together Sunday evening and after I am finished it is usually dark out and there isn’t good lighting to take good photos. So I might be posting each week on Monday or Tuesday. I guess it’s not that big of a deal huh?
Week 2 was January 12-18. This past week we had gelato at The Coffee Scene, watched American Sniper, went to Singletary Lake, I did week 2 of the #52weeksofflowers project I am doing, we went to the mall and returned a Christmas present and we got Neff beanies. (buy one get on 50% off), Clark came home for lunch, and the Seahawks beat the Packers to go to the Superbowl!

Also I got a blue 1” binder this past week to hold and display my project. I will be decorating the cover and side at some point and I am excited about that. Like I said last week one of the main things I think about this project is that I can include movie tickets and other physical items like a card I got in the mail on Monday that my Mom sent. 
I am excited to see what next week will bring and to share it!
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee