Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Matinée

Over the weekend, Clark and I went to the matinée of American Sniper. It was really good and this is the outfit that I wore. Clark and I also got beanies at Zumiez. We went to return a Christmas gift and Clark really wanted a black beanie to we went to trade it in well the beanies were buy on get one 50% off so I got one too. It’s this green one that I am wearing. Clark said I could be a model for Neff hats.

Sorry I am a little late today with the post, again. Maybe at some point I will get my post out on time. I got my haircut this afternoon and it’s so light and refreshed. I just got a trim and it layered again around my face but it feels so perfect. Anyways, I hope your Wednesday is good. I am trying a new recipe tonight for dinner that I found on Pinterest. I am excited about it.
Got any new good dinner recipes?
love, Carlee
Jeans & Shirt: Old Navy
Socks: old
Boots: American Eagle
Hats: Zumiez
Purse: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee