Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Down on Paper Project: Week 3

Hey, I am here again on Tuesday evening sharing my latest installment of my Down on Paper Project. Which you might know is my new documentation style for the year that I came up with. I am calling in the Down on Paper Project because the goal is to get all your photos, thoughts, funny quotes, ticket stubs, and memories down on paper. Last year I did the 365 project to document my year and this year I am doing this the DoPP. 
Week 3: January 19-25
I am doing 2 pages for each week. And depending on the layout of the page each page can have up to 12 photos so 24 photos for two weeks seems like more than enough. But again it all depends on the week and what happened. This week I shared 19 photos. This past week I got my haircut, we visited our friends one week night and they made us dinner (hands up emoji), we watched too much Friends, I stayed up ’til 1am working on putting all my photos into an album with each photo labeled (I had over 300 photos), we also saw Foxcatcher and had dinner at Outback with some friends. 
So yeah, this week wasn’t very excited but that’s okay. I feel like this project will help me remember the regular moments/ boring stuff as well. I can look back at the end of the year and think “oh yeah, on January 23rd I made baked potato casserole and figured out how to do sublimation printing!” 

Also I have no idea how to title these things get to for write now I am just going to put all the options on the title haha. Can you believe that it is already almost the end of February?
love, Carlee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee