Thursday, January 8, 2015

Snoqualmie Pass

When we drove over the pass on January 1st to get to Seattle to fly back to North Carolina it was so beautiful! I couldn’t help but get out my camera and take some photos. And even while traveling at 60mph from the passenger window these turned out great. There was so much snow on the trees and it was blue sky forever! No clouds. 

It was a perfect drive. My mom and I chatted the whole way and Clark fell asleep in the back seat. Then once we got over the pass and into Seattle we had lunch with my older brother. It was a perfect way to end our time in Washington State. If you have never visited, you should! 
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful!!!!!
    im soo jealous! i really want to see snow.

    i just found out a friend of a friend moved out there so hopefully this year! fingers crossed!!
    love these pictures.

    -les

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee