Friday, March 6, 2015

Happening 3-6-15

Hey there. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I feel like it has. Anyways I don’t have much of substance to post lately. Life has been kind of hectic. But let’s see what has been happening.


I purchases 2 shelving units from Ikea. They were $15 each and there awesome Just simple metal shelves that hold my mugs and greeting cards perfectly. I have been stoking up greeting cards lately too. I got in the habit of just printing as the orders came in. And it is way more time consuming so it’s been nice to stock up and be ready as the orders come in. I also recently made and designed a goat mug to add to my ‘animals drinking coffee’ mugs for sale. My mom actually specially requested them because her sister (my aunt) loves goats and it was her birthday so I made one for her and one for my uncle. (That’s the last photo) I plan on listing the goat option in my shop soon and also listing the option to add a name to the mug. 

We have our first day of sunshine here after like 5 days of rain. So that has been nice. I am hoping that the east coast catches up with the west coast in the spring department. I am seeing floral blossoms and sprouting buds pop up from my family on IG and Facebook. I am over here just hoping the temperature gets above 40 degrees and I see the grass start turning green. I mean it is March for Heaven sakes! 

I have been catching up on the new season of House of Cards. The first few episodes were slow but I am now on episode 5 and it is pitching up and has that sexy/sly feeling that season 1 and 2 had. 

What have you been up to lately? Tell me about it.
love, Carlee

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love your new blog design, Carlee! I also love the fact that you have mugs of animals drinking coffee. TOO. CUTE. I am swooning over the giraffe still because me being a tall girl, giraffes are like, my spirit animal. haha!
    I love little updates like this so hopefully I'll be checking my bloglovin' a lot more to catch up on my favorite bloggers!
    Have a great day doll <3<3
    (PS I am SO with you on the Spring trip! normally it's snowing in Georgia right about now, but it came earlier this year instead. We won't get full Spring temps until mid April normally, but our flowers will definitely be blooming by then!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee