Monday, March 23, 2015

Sky blue florals

It was a little rainy yesterday but other than that the weather still has been super nice. Over the weekend, my mom, little brother and I headed up to their cabin in the woods and spent Saturday night. It was so much fun. I am going to do a whole post on that later this week but for now this is one of my favorite outfit shoot photos that I have taken while in Washington State. My little brother actually look them and I am telling you, future professional photographer! 
One thing I will say is that I miss my dog. But it is nice to have my moms and dads dogs around to greet me when I drive up. They are so friendly, I think dogs are the best pets. I know some people might disagree but I mean come on they are so loveable. The Jack-Russell in these photos is named Russell, of course! Let’s see what else has been happening. My stepmom made the best dinner last night. We had ham, mashed potatoes, corn, salad and she even made homemade apple crisp for dessert. I seriously think her apple crisp is the best, she also makes really good banana bread. 
Have you all been watching the NCAA tournament? You know, March Madness? We have been and I have been loving it. There have been so many upsets already and my bracket is definitely shot. My family all put a little money into a pool and whoever has the closes bracket or the winner at the end gets the money. My only hope left is Arizona. It’s kind of fun to get into it with my family even though I don’t really watch much college basketball any other time of the year haha. 
love, Carlee 
Shirt & Jeans: Forever 21
Cardigan: American Eagle
Converse: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee