Friday, August 21, 2015

Back from vacation - St. Croix

Hey there! So Clark and I just got back from a 6 day trip to St. Croix in the Caribbean Sea. St. Croix is one of the US Virgin Islands. It is less inhabited then the other two St. Thomas and St. John and it was just perfect for a nice relaxing vacation. I plan on sharing lots of photos from our trip and talking about the different places we went and also some recommendation but for this post I am just stopping in to say a quick hi and also share some of my St. Croix photos that aren’t really going to fit into another post. So here is a taste of some of the wonderful things we got to see and do!
We stayed at the Buccaneer it was really nice and all the people were super friendly. I would definitely recommend it. I will talk more about it later in greater detail. 
Photo of the Bahamas from our trip down to St. Croix. 
 Local fruit!
 Chickens and roosters and baby chicks everywhere. haha. My mom has chickens so I kept sending her chicken photos. 
Cherries from Washington State! This is a big deal because my dad is a cherry farmer in Washington State and his fruit is packed at Chelan Fresh which is where this bag of cherries came from. WA cherries that could be my dads all the way in the Caribbean!
I may or may not have jumped off the pier in the nude. Don’t worry no one saw.... I don’t think. It was definitely a yolo moment (is that still a thing!? haha)

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Happy Friday. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee