Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Disposable Camera || Roll 4

Hey guys so I haven’t done one of these is a while! And to be honestly I actually didn’t use a disposable camera, I used a app on my iPhone called The White Album. I would totally recommend them although they are going out of business so I am glad that I ordered my photos when I did. So you shoot the photo with your iPhone camera and don’t get to see it again until your album is finished and arrives are your door. So it is basically like a disposable camera although after it is finished you can order right away and it took about 3-5 business days to get to my mail box. Unlike it taking 2 weeks for Walgreens to develop my film haha

There are a couple other apps that offer the same service. One called Disposable Camera App and other called authenpic. I can’t recommend these myself, as I have never used them but White Album did recommend them in an email when they announced they were shutting down. So I am assuming they are very similar. Enjoy the photos below. 

I started my White Album back in February can you believe that! AHHHHH so these are the first two photos from my album.
Some photos from when I went home in March. There were a few others but I don’t know how my family feels about being on my public blog haha. So we will leave them to their privacy. 
The photos above is when Clark and I were in DC and got crepes for the first time ever! Seems like Clark might like them a little too much. 
So that’s all folk. I have a few more disposable cameras laying around so I think I am going to try to do the next round with an actually disposable camera. We will see I guess. I might download the Disposable Camera app too. I think this is such a fun way to document my life. I love taking the photos and then waiting to see. I will say I liked this because I didn’t have to worry about there being enough light like with a regular disposable camera you really have to make sure there is enough light or your photo will turn out black. Happy Tuesday.
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee