Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer whites

Hey guys! Posting an outfit post for the first time in 1,000 years okay that was an exaggeration. But really it has been like 3 weeks. I wore this outfit to the movies on Monday afternoon. Clark and I went and saw Southpaw with Jack Gyllenhaal & Rachel McAdams. I really liked the movie and cried multiple times during it. Also it was nice because Clark got off work around noon because they just got back from a month long training mission and so there regular work has been more relaxed which I am very thankful for. It’s very nice to see him and hang out with him after not seeing him or 35 days. So it has been wonderful to have him back. Knox is also 110% more excited than usual haha. He loves having his dad back. 
Clark and I are also headed on vacation in a couple of days. We are very excited to get away for a few days and I know Clark is looking forward to some much needed R&R. If you want to follow along you can me on real time on instagram @carleewengel or on snapchat at @carleejarrell (turns out you can’t change your snapchat username as of right now, so maiden name it is haha) 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Target
Belt: JCPenneys
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Toms.com
Bag: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee