Thursday, August 27, 2015

Point Udall / St. Croix

One of the things I wanted to do while in St. Croix was go to Point Udall. Point Udall is the most eastern point in the United States of America which I thought was pretty cool. Although not a state the US Virgin Islands are a territory of the USA so still the United States of America. We went midday on Satuday. The weather was a little clouding on Saturday so we didn’t really want to do any water activities and while it didn’t end up raining thank goodness it was the perfect day so a scenic drive.
So you get to Point Udall on a paved one lane road that winds through the desert of St Croix on the east end. It was about 20 minutes from our hotel so not to bad. There weren’t many signs we just made sure to stay on the road that was closes to the ocean and we figure we would find it. We did. We parked and got out and walked around the sundial a little bit. Then we decided it was a good ida to hike all the way down to the actual most eastern point. Where all the waves were crashing against the rocks. I had my Toms sandals on but to my surprise they held up really nicely and my feet didn’t hurt at all after or have any blisters so YAY!
After Point Udall we drove back to our hotel (the Buccaneer- recommended 100%) we stopped by Cheeseburger’s In American’s Paradise for some lunch and it was so good. The cheeseburgers were SO GOOD and big! I had the potato salad and Clark had french fries and both were really good as well. I also had the dreamsicle frozen drink and it was AMAZING! Orange rum, vanilla rum, orange juice, some other things I don’t remember but it was good. Go here for lunch if you are ever in St. Croix. 
love, Carlee
Romper: Target
Sandals: Toms.com
Hat: Forever21
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee