Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fresh

I got a fresh haircut yesterday! I kept thinking of the Office quote when Jim walks in with a haircut and Andy says "What's up big haircut? You are no longer big tuna from hence forth you should be known as big haircut." Here is the clip. I have been binge watching reruns of the Office lately so I am sure that is why it is fresh in my mind. 
So confession, I haven't had a haircut in like 1.5 years. One of the hardest things about moving is losing all your local favorites. Like salons, mechanics, vet, dog boarding places. But after the heat and humidity of this summer I knew I needed a haircut. My hair wasn't really damaged at all because I hardly ever use heat on it. Seriously, I might use heat on it once a month and I never blow dry it. It grows pretty fast and my bangs are even all the way grown out already. Remember when I had bangs. These photos kinda of make me miss them haha. But I happy to know that they grow fast. Anyways, I was totally feeling my hair yesterday cause the guy that did it also gave me an awesome blow out so I thought it was time to take proper outfit photos like I used to. 

I didn't do anything to drastic, I just got like 4 inches cut off the bottom and then layers. Also I got this dress on sale for 19.99 so yeah feeling it lately haha. 
love, Carlee
Dress: Nex
Shoes: TJ Maxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee