Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre

We spent one night in Cinque Terra and the town we chose to stay in was Riomaggiore. The main reason I chose this place was because it seemed like a good base location for where we wanted to visit. I also found a great little apartment on booking.com that had good reviews and an amazing view of the town from the balcony.



We were recommended to try Dau Cila restaurant but we didn’t end up going there. It was rainy the first day we were there and by the time we got back to our apartment we didn’t want to adventure back out so we just snacked on cheese and crackers. I did get some amazing night shots of the town from our balcony and that is one reason I wanted to do Riomaggiore in its own post, I had too many photos and I didn’t really want to narrow them down haha




The morning of the last day we were in Cinque Terre was actually pretty nice. The weather was mild and no rain so we walked around on some trails and got some different views of the city. The town is so colorful. We did see one gray building and I thought the town needs to convince them to pain it a fun color. Although maybe the locals are tired of the tourist and are planning to paint all there houses ugly brown or gray colors ;) haha



We did have some of the best pizza in Riomaggiore from a little place near the train station called K&pris. I had the margherita pizza and clark had the ripieno . I know we live in Naples so we should already have had the best pizza but this pizza was pretty great. I like my mozzarella cheese spread out a little better so it melts evenly. In Naples they just put giant globs on it not my favorite. So there is that. Loved this town. I also loved that it was not busy at all. I heard during the summer months that it is awful busy and it doesn't seem very fun if so many people are around. Anyways, more to come. I hope everyone is having a great day. 
love, Carlee
Shirt: Target
Cardigan & Jeans: Old Navy
Purse: JCPennys
Shoes: Nike

8/50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee