Thursday, April 12, 2018

Spring is in the air

Finally! Am I right? It seemed to go from freezing to warm and everything blooming in one afternoon. We are enjoying the beautiful weather lately and I need to remember how much I was complaining about the cold when the summer comes and it is too hot. The spring and fall are always nice and mild though so I am trying to enjoy them while I can. I also love how all the birds come out and its lighter later and it just feels so much more happy. I will say while I don't love the season of winter after a while, I do love living in a place with all four seasons. I would miss the seasons if I didn't. So just sharing some of my favorite blossom photos I have taken the last few days and also included this selfie of Clark and I cause it's super cute of course haha.
love, Carlee
Thrifted both mine and Clark's tops

5/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee