Monday, April 23, 2018

Rooftop hangs

One of the best things about moving around because of Clark's job is meeting new people and making new lifelong friends. I am not sure it is will actually be the case but lots of the friends I have I believe will be my friends forever. We have been so lucky to meet some really cool people. On Saturday night, one of our friends had a big BBQ and housewarming party. There was like 40 people there and it was so much fun. I was in charge of the games and we played the lifesaver toothpick game and the orange under the neck game. We used to play them at my Halloween parties in junior high/high school and I thought they might be too juvenile but they were actually a big hit. I just wanted to share the photos from Saturday night. Nothing very special or curated but you know real life and real friends and good times.



Also, Clark was pretty trashed by the end of the night. The host of the party and I had to help him to the car and make sure there was a bucket close by just in case of puke haha. He had fun and is a trooper though. Also, so much good food. Seriously the people we know make the best freaking food. I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at it. There was corn bread, potato salad, steak, bacon wrapped asparagus, rice, chow mien, chicken salad, fruit salad, chocolate cake, cheesecake, brownies, guacamole. Okay I need to stop before I convince myself I need some more food right now when I am not even hungry.
love, Carlee
Romper: NEX

11/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee