Thursday, June 21, 2018

Old Dominion Concert

We are so lucky when it comes to free entertainment here on the military base in Naples. Last summer we saw 3oh!3 and a few months ago we saw Old Dominion. I love Old Dominion they are one of my favorite country bands right now and it was so cool that we got to see them for free on our base. I got to be right in front of the stage and we even got to meet the band afterward. It is really cool that bands and artists comes out to support the military troops and I am just thankful that I get to experience some of the benefits. 
love, Carlee
Pants: Nike
Boots: Bearpaw
Hat: American Eagle
Shirt & Scarf: Old Navy

33/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee