Monday, June 18, 2018

Polaroid Snap

I haven't shared disposable camera photos in forever and while these aren't disposable camera photos they are mini insta film photos so I figured they are kind of in the same category. Can't edit the photo. You take it and you get what you get. Which is why I love them so much. And you might be able to tell, I love the yellow tint setting on the camera.... maybe a little too much. I should probably tone that down a bit haha. These are from all times of the year. A few from when I was just back home. A couple from the winter. One from my brothers wedding 1.5 years ago. And lots of Knox, of course. 

And no Knox doesn't have a miserable life... he just has resting bitch face haha. 
love, Carlee
34/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee