Sunday, June 17, 2018

Salerno Lights

So not posting as much on my blog as I used to is not for the lack of photos and events I want to share! I guess nowadays everyone just shares stuff on instagram and then that it. Instagram is a platform all its own and it feels like blogs are on the back burner. Instagram is also kinda of nice because I never feel like I have to write a long caption where as when writing a blogpost I feel I need to tell the story. Anyways, all this to say these photos are from DECEMBER! When we visited the infamous Salerno Lights. The town puts up millions of Christmas lights that line the streets and it is gorgeous. 




We went on a tour with Clark's work and it was fun to get to spend the day with our friends. Everyone was drinking and having a great time since we got to ride the bus back. Let’s just say some people got a little too drunk and ended up throwing up on the way home lol. Glad it wasn’t us. The town sets up big installations of lights and this year they had gigantic animals lit up in the park. Last year was Disney but we did not go last year.




I also got to give a special shout out to Arepas Town. They make the best Venezuelan food. I seriously need to travel back to Salerno solely for this place. Anyways so crazy it took so long to get these photos up and posts. I like that this challenge is giving me reason to go back and find photos that I want to post. Hopefully this will also keep my inspired to post stuff more on time. Hope y’all are having a lovely week.
love, Carlee
Coat: NorthFace
Hat: gift
Pants: NEX
Sweatshirt: old
Shoes: nike

32/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee