Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The golden hour

I love the golden hour sun, right before sunset. I had to get some sun glare in my photo because well it was just the perfect time of day and I couldn't resist. So even though these photos aren't the best to portray the outfit I love the feeling of them and the look of the sun during this time of day. 
So this weekend was a good one. We went on an adventure with Knox and took Knox to the dog park twice this weekend. We also had a great Sunday. I made nachos and guacamole. Then Clark and I cuddled up on the couch and watched the Seahawks play the 49ers. The Seahawks won, if you haven't heard, and are headed to the super bowl which is on February 2nd. Now it's time to plan a Super Bowl party and figure out all the junk food I am gonna eat! So yeah it was a pretty good weekend.
Now Clark is back at work but lucky for him and me it is a short work week. Only 4 days. RIght now Knox is sitting and looking out the window. I have myself a pretty good watch dog. And I am getting ready to package up Etsy orders from the weekend, while I catch up on some of my favorite shows from the past week. Like Nashville, Castle and Modern Family! Have a great Tuesday. 
love, Carlee
Boots: Cathy Jean
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee