Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cherry tree blossoms

These are some of my favorite photos so far this spring. I like when photos show the season. Last week when I was driving to the post office I noticed a little grove of these cherry trees behind a daycare next to the post office. And it wasn't like they were planted there, it was just these trees growing naturally a bunch of them. I love when I am driving down the road and I see these trees growing everywhere. It is such a nice site and refreshing season. Spring here in North Carolina is shaping up to be a good one.
I was browsing pinterest the other night (every night in bed) and my usual searches are places I want to go, things I want to do or see. But this particular night I was looking for some outfit inspiration because I do have some really cute pieces in my closet I just never wear them. I seem to go to my closet with hope then its skinny jeans and a plan t-shirt. So I saw an outfit it was a belted skirt with a lace tank. I was that is so cute and I can totally do that. So I did.
This weekend we are planning on going over to friends house and playing some board games which should be fun. I have been looking for a formal dress for a military ball that is coming up. And I am having kind of a hard time. I don't want to look like I am going to prom (been there, done that.) I am trying to find a long black dress that isn't to expensive. I am going with black because it will match Clark's ASUs and well black goes with everything. So hopefully I find the perfect dress. Cross your fingers for me.
love, Carlee
Skirt: Old Navy
Tank & Belt: Target
Sandals:  Macy's 

2 comments:

  1. i loooove what you are wearing here!
    it is a nice change but you are in the cold so its understandable that you would always chose jeans and leggings!
    as long as you are comfortable thats all that matters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee