Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring weekend

This weekend has been a good one so far and its only Saturday morning! I am loving the extra hours of light at the end of the day. We have been talking long walks and  I am hoping that Clark and I will be taking walks after dinner during the week. I posted a photo last weekend on Instagram showing the pink dogwoods blooming and now all the white dogwoods are blooming and I am loving it guys! I know that the Dogwood is North Carolinas state flower but it is so fun to see them going in the wild. I also love the lighting in these photos. Yay for evening light. On Monday I will be back with more post from our trip to the coast but for now have a good weekend. 
love, Carlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee