1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Roll dough into 1 inch balls
3. Set over to 375 degrees
4. Place dough balls onto cookie sheet and refrigerate until the oven is preheated.
5. Once oven is preheated, bake cookies for 12 minutes.
6. Once the cookies are done, place chocolate hearts into each dough ball right away.
7. Place on a wire rack to let cool.
THEY ARE BEST WARM!!
Basically I used this recipe but instead of kisses I used butterfinger hearts! They were great and once they cooled completely I would microwave for about 10 seconds to get the chocolate melted a little more and they are still perfect. Yummy!!