Friday, February 20, 2015

Freezing cold

This week has been a cold one here in Fayetteville, NC! It’s been freezing. Highs of 20 degrees and lows of 5 degrees. If you don’t believe me just take a look at my instagram account (@carleewengel), everything has been covered in ice. This photos were taken last weekend and although it was a little warmer than this past week it was pretty cold. This isn’t my favorite outfit, I think it might be the rolled up cardigan sleeves or the way I am wearing the hat. But hey it was freezing so the hat needed to cover my ears. 

This week I was at the mall and I went into forever 21 and I found the best thing ever. A poncho! Guys this poncho is the essences of me. I told Clark that if he ever has to describes me based on a piece of clothing it would be this tribal print turtle neck poncho. He was laughing at me but I will probably be wearing it all weekend! Haha.
love, Carlee
Shoes: converse (gift)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Cardigan: American Eagle
Coat: Target
Hat: Zumiez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee