Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Free falling

Happy Tuesday y’all! I wore this outfit out to pizza this weekend with Clark. I also included the photo of Clark because I thought he looked so cute. Anyways, I always like my hair best when it is freshly clean and air dried. 

We went over the our friends house this weekend and ate dinner and played games. There was 3 couples there and we played taboo as couple teams. It really shows who knows each other and the way the other persons mind thinks. The host couple took first and Clark and I got second. Next, we played CLUE and Clark ended up winning. Our friends made ribs and mashed potatoes and I brought corn bread and brownies. It was a really good night and a fun time. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
love, Carlee
Pants: Target
Boots & Bag & Tank: TJ Maxx
Jacket: Lucky Brand
Sunglasses: American Eagle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee