Thursday, February 5, 2015

Comfy Day

Just stoping by quickly to post this outfit. Let’s see what’s been going on? We got our taxes done on Tuesday, we were referred to this local guy and he was so great. Clark and I both agree that he will be doing them again next year. I finished Friends on Netflix (I cried on the last episode). I can’t image those of you who were fans when it was actually airing, it must have been SO sad! Also why have they not had a reunion yet? Happy Thursday!
love, Carlee
Coat: TJ Maxx
Hat & Boots: American Eagle
Shirt: Target
Leggings: Nike

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Your sweater the hot pink looks amazing! I really like your cozy style.
    ~Ash
    http://charcoalandash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee