Friday, February 27, 2015

Disposable Camera || Roll 3

Here are some of the photos from my disposable camera roll 3. I started this roll back in November and ended mid February. So yeah, I took 20 photos in a about 3 months which was cool when I got the roll back because it was fun to see those photos spread out over time. I get my rolls developed at Walgreens, you get a free CD and you can choose singles/doubles, etc. I got singles and which cost about $12.00. Anyways, here are the photos with a little explanation below each one. There is everything from when we went to NYC in November, to when we went back to WA in December and stuff in January. 
At Dairy Queen in my knitted Seahawks hat. 
Ordering Philly cheesesteaks in Philadelphia. 
Happy hour at the rooftop bar VU right beneath the Empire State Building. 
Best Pizza in NYC! I think a lot of shops claim this but this was pretty great. 
Waiting for the Statue of Liberty ferry at Battery Park. 
Olive Garden in NC with my love and some friends. 
At the Loup Loup Ski Bowl in WA. Skiing with my little bro. 
Waiting for our flight back to NC at Seatac airport. 
At home with my doggie! I know he doesn’t look it, but he is thrilled. 
Mellow Mushroom pizza in Fayetteville is our favorite. 
Getting gas and Knox with his head out the window, which is his favorite. 
Look at Clark peeking out surrounding all in black. 
Empty theater to watch the movie Foxcatcher. 
My birthday with my dog! Look at him celebrating with me. 
Another bday pic. 
You know just being an adult outside the grocery store. 
Happy Friday. What do you think of the redesign so far? It has been long over due and I am loving it so far. There are a few more tweaks  in the making. 
love, Carlee

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the new blog look!!!!
    so fresh!
    as soon as i saw it i had a huge smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to have one of this disposable cameras (like Polaroids!) and you have now totally convinced me to buy one! Such a great idea. It must be awesome to see back your memories. With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee