Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sister visit

Hey all! How is life? Mine is pretty good. Last week Clark’s sister came to visit. She actually just got back from Ireland and it was easy for her to come visit us on the east coast. This was her first time in North Carolina and she got to meet our dog Knox which she was very excited about! It was really great to see her for a whole week because she is going to be working over Christmas and we won't get to see her at all so I am so thankful we got the opportunity to see her! 
I just wanted to share a few photos from when she was down here. My bangs were way to long! Since then I have gotten them trimmed haha. It was nice to get some photos of Clark and his sister. We are going to give them to their mom for Christmas. She will love them. Especially since Clark's sister won't be able for xmas. 
Anyways, definitely plan on posting more this week. Sorry for not post much these last few days. I got a new computer (currently using it right now, and it is AMAZING.) But just needs to be set up. You know printers installed, apps updated, etc. I can't believe it's already mid November! This rest of the month is going to be great and I am excited about all it has in store. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee