Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Healthy cookies: oatmeal banana chocolate chip

So these cookies are basically this recipe just in a different form of a snack food. There are a few tweaks but these turned out super good and yummy. Let me start by saying that I am not going to eat something that doesn't taste good or satisfy my craving. For example, the black bean brownie recipes that are all over the internet. I was craving brownies but I looked up some reviews that said these brownies are basically less than adequate for a substitue. I would rather just make regular brownies and eat a small portion. Anyways, what I am trying to say is these are actually good. I love the chocolate chips and walnut add ins.
You'll need
2 Bananas
3 1/2 cups oatmeal
2 Tblsp honey
Pinch of cinnamon
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 walnut

1. Mix all together. 2. Preheat oven to 380 degrees. 3. Bake for 10 minutes. Makes 15-17 cookies. 
Enjoy. 
love, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I read and enjoy every single one. Have a question for me, I will reply as soon as I can. Love , Carlee